Sunday, January 3, 2016

Today's Daily Oracle Card Draw (January 3, 2016)

Good Morning, FabYOUlous readers!   As you can see from my page labels, I intend to draw a daily Oracle Card for my readers this year.  This is perfect for anyone:  people new to wanting to see what how the Universe and Spirit will guide their day, people without cards, or really, anyone interested!

I am currently drawn to Energy Oracle Card Deck by Sandra Anne Taylor, and that is what I am going to be drawing from for the near future.  I will advise daily of which deck I am using to draw from, include the card, what the card means, and an affirmation that you can use that goes with the daily card.

Card for Sunday, January 3, 2016





This card shows a pen, compass, journal and key.  When you receive this card upright, it indicates that this is the optimum time for setting up a very specific strategy for achieving your goals.  

Write about the direction you want to go in.  Consider any potential change in course that may be needed.  Be aware of the particulars regarding your goals and have some conscious plan in mind.  Structure the short-term goals needed to make your long-term goals a reality.  

This card is telling you to spend some time setting things in order.  It's time to take full control.  Add thought to action, and set your sights on the road ahead.

Affirmation:  I plan the necessary steps to achieve my goals, and I am willing to take action in that direction.  I am flexible, persistent, and prepared.  

I personally love that this is the card that was drawn today because what better day than Sunday to set your goals and intentions for a successful week!  Do your meal planning if you haven't already, do any prep involved, get your clothes for the week prepared, and plan your daily calendar so the week runs smoothly.  You also don't have to limit yourself to this week.  You could think about your long term goals as well:  a month out, 3 months out, a year!  Set things in motion today for success all year long!  

No comments:

Post a Comment